If you are using a Google Pixel handset and are listed in the beta channel, you may already be receiving the QPR1 Beta 2 update.
This new version focuses on improving known bugs in QPR1 Beta 2 and achieving better stability and performance on the device in general.
Getting down to business:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Settings app to crash when a user accessed system Bluetooth settings after pairing a device.
- Fixed an issue on some devices where the scrolling animation sometimes stuttered or paused.
- Fixed various issues that were impacting system stability and performance.
Known issues (don’t need to report):
- In some cases after swapping SIM cards on a device, the device can’t connect to cellular service.
- The battery level in the status bar sometimes displays as 0% temporarily.
Build number: U1B2.230922.006Security Patch: October 2023
More info form Google website